Rs. 15000 Prize Bond List 2020
Get Rs. 15000 Prize Bond List 2020 with complete detail along with full information about draw result and schedule. You can download this list in pdf form. Moreover, you can also check all the previous draw prize bond of Rs. 15000 and other prize bond winners. The first prize is of Rs. 30,000,000, 3 prizes each of 10,000,000 and 1696 winner of this prize Rs.185,000. This prize draw four times per year. The customer who want to purchase this prize bond can get information from the official website National Savings or at this page. Also, you can visit to the official website of SBP for getting more info. We tell you that how many winner of Rs. 15000 prize bond, what date of draw, in which city it is draw and how many draw number.
Upcoming 15000 Rs. Prize Bond Draw Schedule
- 84th Draw of Rs 15000 Prize Bond Held in Multan On 01-10-2020
Latest All Prize Bond Draw Result
- 83rd Draw of Rs 15000 Prize Bond Held in Hyderabad On 02-07-2020
- 82nd Draw of Rs 1500 Prize Bond Held in Muzaffarabad On 15-05-2020
- 30th Draw of Rs 100 Prize Bond Held in Lahore On 15-05-2020
- 82nd Draw of Rs 7500 Prize Bond Held in Peshawar On 04-05-2020
- 33rd Draw of Rs 25000 Prize Bond Held in Rawalpindi On 04-05-2020
- 82nd Draw of Rs 750 Prize Bond Held in Hyderabad On 15-04-2020
Previous 15000 Rs. Prize Bond Draw List
- 82nd Draw of Rs 15000 Prize Bond Held in Faisalabad on 01-04-2020
- 81st Draw of Rs 15000 Prize Bond Held in Quetta on 02-01-2020
- 80th Draw of Rs 15000 Prize Bond Held in Muzaffarabad on 01-10-2019
- 79th Draw of Rs 15000 Prize Bond Held in Faisalabad on 02-07-2019
- 78th Draw of Rs 15000 Prize Bond Held in Rawalpindi on 01-04-2019
The people can access more information regarded to Rs. 15000 prize bonds on official website of national saving center or State Bank of Pakistan. The customers who want to buy and sell the prize bond can contact from any bank in Pakistan if the prize bond are available at there. Otherwise, those can visit in Lahore SBP or National Savings. Whenever, the customer has require to check of complete Rs. 15000 prize bond list 2020 or any draw number, then they come at our website. You can also download all prize bond lists in pdf quickly.
Prize Bond Pakistan
The SBP has taken the initiatives the leadership to introduce this much profitable and useful scheme for the people who want to start their own business to invest amount. The government of Pakistan has introduce the prize bond scheme for the customer in several denominations. They have taken interest in this scheme think about that if they winner, then he look like a rich man in family and friends. This is the bes opportunity to start their own business whenever they win the prizes.
The Govt of Pakistan has started this prize bond scheme in 1960. The purpose of this lucky draw is to finish poor in nation to the common people. The govt has use this amount of prize bond in national development in country and return to the public when they win this prize. The buy-able prize bond cannot waste, because you can return this prize bond at any exchange currency shop and can get total amount of the bond. Till now, different amount of prize bond are available like as Rs 100, Rs 200, Rs 750, Rs 1500, Rs 7500, Rs 15000, Rs 25000 and Rs 40000.