Rs. 7500 Prize Bond List 2020
Get latest information about Rs. 7500 Prize Bond List 2020 and see online draw result list of 7500 prize bond. You can also download result list of 7500 pdf form in your mobile. Also, you can find out all the previous draw prize bond result of it. The prize bond 7500 has 1st prize of Rs. 15,000,000, 3 prizes each of 5,000,000 and 1696 prizes of Rs. 93,000. This prize draw four number of times in the year. The customer who want to buy the prize bond can contact to the official website of National Savings. You can also visit to the official website of SBP for getting prize bond related information.
Upcoming 7500 Rs. Prize Bond Draw Schedule
- 83th Draw of Rs. 7500 Prize Bond Held in Karachi On 02-11-2020
Latest All Prize Bond Draw Result
- 83th Draw of Rs. 7500 Prize Bond Held in Faisalabad On 03-08-2020
- 34th Draw of Rs. 25000 Prize Bond Held in Lahore On 03-08-2020
- 82nd Draw of Rs 1500 Prize Bond Held in Muzaffarabad On 15-05-2020
- 30th Draw of Rs 100 Prize Bond Held in Lahore On 15-05-2020
- 82nd Draw of Rs 7500 Prize Bond Held in Peshawar On 04-05-2020
- 33rd Draw of Rs 25000 Prize Bond Held in Rawalpindi On 04-05-2020
- 82nd Draw of Rs 750 Prize Bond Held in Hyderabad On 15-04-2020
- 82nd Draw of Rs 15000 Prize Bond Held in Faisalabad On 01-04-2020
Previous 7500 Rs. Prize Bond Draw List
- 82nd Draw of Rs 7500 Prize Bond Held in Peshawar on 04-05-2020
- 81st Draw of Rs 7500 Prize Bond Held in Hyderabad on 03-02-2020
- 80th Draw of Rs 7500 Prize Bond Held in Lahore on 01-11-2019
- 79th Draw of Rs 7500 Prize Bond Held in Quetta on 01-08-2019
- 78th Draw of Rs 7500 Prize Bond Held in Hyderabad on 02-05-2019
The Govt of Pakistan has launched the prize bond scheme in 1960. The purpose of prize bonds is to get advantage of poor people in nation in Pakistan. Several prize bonds are available such as Rs 100, Rs 200, Rs 750, Rs 1500, Rs 7500, Rs 15000, Rs 25000 and Rs 40000. The customers who want to purchased and sell the prize bond can contact from any bank in Pakistan if the prize bond are available at there or visit any currency exchange shop in market. The buy-able prize bond cannot waste your amount, because you can cash the prize bond at any bank or national saving bank and can get total amount of the bond.
Prize Bond Pakistan
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has taken to start the leadership to introduce the profitable and useful scheme for the poor people who want to start their own business to invest amount. Those who have taken interest in lucky draw and think about that if they winner, then he look like a rich man in family and friends. The government of Pakistan has started the prize bond scheme for the people in several denominations. The govt has use this amount of prize bond in national development in country and return to the public when they worth this prize. The people can get more information related to Rs. 7500 prize bonds on official website of national saving center or State Bank of Pakistan. Also, you can visit in Lahore SBP or National Savings.
Pakoption.org provide you latest information about draw schedule, draw result list of previous and upcoming prize bond. You can also download all prize bond lists in pdf quickly. Whenever, the customer has need to find of complete Rs. 7500 prize bond list 2020 or any draw number, then they come at our website.