|Class Name||Inter 1st Year|
|Exams Date||05 June 2023|
|Result Date||2nd October 2023|
Class 1st Year Result 2023 BISE Sargodha
The first-year results for the Sargodha board will be released soon. The interim result will be released in October and will be the same as last year. You can view your intermediate results here. The results for supplementary students will likely be revealed in November, and you can view your 1st year results on our website.
The board manages and organizes the outcomes of the various districts and has control over four districts, including Sargodha, KHUSHAB, MIANWALI, and BHAKKAR.
The board of intermediate and secondary education Sargodha was established in 1968 under West Pakistan and well along acquired its personal building in 1975.
You can speak with board officials and explain your issue if you still have concerns about your fake result despite the fact that all papers are examined by qualified and highly experienced teachers.
The BISE Sargodha board will soon release the results for the 1st year grade. Remain tuned and stay in contact with us for the most recent information on the intermediate results. Here, we give you complete information about your result before any other website.
The date of the 1st Year results has been announced by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Sargodha. The first-year annual exams began on 05 June 2023 . Before a month of final exams, date sheets for HSSC part 1 students were sent.
Candidates that are interested in the most recent information regarding the first-year results for 2023 The Sargodha Board has been notified that the results would be announced on 2nd October 2023. When the Board announces the outcome, we’ll keep you informed.
How To Check Sargodha Board 11th Class Result 2022
All Sargodha board students are not only welcome to receive results updates but they are also given options for checking the 1st year BISE Sargodha 2023 result. Students in the eleventh grade can check their results on the official website or by SMS. However, here are some more details to provide a security check of the result:
Check your 1st Year Result by Roll Number:-
Here is the full process to verify the class 11 Sargodha Board result by roll number in 2023. This technique can be used by students to check their findings.
- Visit the Bise Sargodha Board’s official website at www.bisesargodha.edu.pk.
- Go to the website and select “News & Events.”
- From the menu, choose the “Intermediate” exams.
- Choose the year 2023.
- Select “Annual Exams” as your selection.
- Enter your Roll Number in the corresponding area. By typing your name or the institution code in the relevant field, you can also verify your results.
- Select “Show Result” from the menu.
- The screen will display Your Result.
Check your 1st Year Result by Name:-
The procedure for pupils to check their names against the Sargodha Board 1st year result is described here.
- Visit the Bise Sargodha Board’s official website at www.bise sargodha.edu.pk.
- Select “News & Events” from the menu.
- Your screen will show many alternatives. Choosing “Online Results”
- Decide on the Intermediate Exam.
- Choose 2023 as the year.
- Select “Annual exam” from the menu (You can also select the supplementary option if you want to check it)
- Select “Select by the name” by clicking the button.
- Your name, please.
- Your result will be displayed on your screen when you click “Show Result.” It is also available for download in PDF format.
Check your 1st Year Result by SMS:-
Sending an SMS is the simplest option to verify your bise Sargodha 1st Year result in 2023. Many kids may not have access to the Internet where they live. On the day of the results, those students won’t be allowed to check their scores online. Additionally, they have no understanding of how to use SMS to check results. The process for such candidates is described below.
- Enter your Roll number into the text area with care.
- To send it, use the 800290 code.
- You will soon receive a mail letting you know the results.
General Information on BISE Sargodha Board
The West Pakistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education created the Sargodha Board in 1968. It was divided twice, becoming the Rawalpindi and Faisalabad Boards, in 1978 and 1988, respectively.
In locations where it is responsible to conduct the test, Sargodha Board assures a fair and impartial examination method. The districts of Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali, and Bhakkar are governed by the Sargodha Board.