In February 2022, the 7th edition of the PSL Points Table 2022 began. Here you’ll find the most up-to-date Points table 2022, as well as match-by-match updates, head-to-head results, run rate, and team rankings.
|1. Islamabad United||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2. Karachi Kings||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|3. Peshawar Zalmi||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4. Lahore Qalandars||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5. Multan Sultans||1||1||0||0||2||0|
|6. Quetta Gladiators||0||0||0||0||0||0|
PSL 7 Points Criteria in 2022
- Win – 2 points
- No Result – 1 point
- Tied – 1 point
The stadiums in Lahore and Karachi will host these matches.
The finals will be placed in the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. The games will be played in a double round-robin format, with playoffs included.
- The PSL points table will be topped by the team with the most points at the completion of the group stage.
- If two or more teams are tied for first place in their group, the team with the higher run rate advances to the top of the PSL points table automatically.
- If two or more clubs are tied on points and have the same net run rate in the group stage, the team with the most wins will be placed first in the PSL points table.
- If two teams finish the group stage with the same number of points (same net run rate and number of wins), their head-to-head performances will determine the top spot in the PSL points table 2022.
In the group stage, teams will be ranked on the following criteria:
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, the result of head to head meeting
- If still equal, net run rate
PSL 7 Points table 2022 (Pakistan Super League)
After each game this season, the PSL 7 Points Table 2022 displays the most recent team standings and rankings, including total wins, losses, and points. Each team plays its opponent twice, and the points table below determines the top four teams in the PSL Playoffs.
The PSL Points Table is based on the International Cricket Council (ICC) system, which distributes two points to each team for winning a group stage match. If there is a tie in the group stage, a super over will be used to determine the winner. The PSL 7 Points Table shows the number of wins, losses, total points, and net run rate after each match. Each team will compete in ten games. The top four teams advance to the playoffs and championships.