You will be required to include your name , e-mail address, mailing address , telephone number or other information to assist you in order to place an order or register on our web, as necessary. If you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, we collect information from you, fill in the form, use live chat and open a support ticket.
Give us feedback about our goods or services.
Use your information?
In order to register, purchase, register for our newsletter, respond to a survey or to marketing communication, surf the website, or make the following use of certain other site features:
- To customize your experience and enable us to provide the content and products you are most interested in.
- In order to better represent you, enhance our website.
- In order to allow us to better serve you when answering your requests for service.
- A competition, advertising, survey or other website feature may be implemented.
- Demand ratings and reviews of goods or services
- Follow-up with them (live chat, e-mail or telephone inquiry).
Protect of your information
Our website is routinely scanned for security hole and known vulnerabilities, in order to ensure the protection of your access to our website.
- We periodically check malware.
- Clients individual information contained behind trusted network which is only available by a small number of persons who are entitled to special access to such systems. Furthermore, the Protected Socket Layer (SSL) technology encrypts all the confidential / credit information you have.
- In order to keep your personal information safe, we implement a variety of safeguards when a user places an order, submits or accesses its information.
- All trades are handled by a network service and will not be held on our servers.
Fair Information Practices
The concept of Equal Data Practices forms the basis of US privacy law and has been a significant influence in the adoption of legislation on data security around the world. In order to satisfy different privacy rights, it is important to recognize the concepts of fair information practice and how they should be applied.