How to Save Zong Balance when Mobile Data is On
You can preserve your Zong balance for future use by using the Zong balance save code. Simply dial the code *4004# from your cell phone to activate the free service.
Yes, all Pakistani 4G networks have announced a new offer that allows you to transfer money from one account to another. This service works in the same way as a bank account management system, but with the added feature of a user lock mechanism. You can effortlessly transfer your essential sum to another account by using a code.
Zong Balance Lock Code
Customers of Zong have access to a special balance-saving service/code. You can use it to save your Zong balance.
If you’re one of those people, you want to save your balance of Zong. Zong sim is used by those who lose their balance while on the internet.
If that’s the case, take a look at it here. You can save your Zong sim balance if you take the time to read these instructions.
Zong Balance Save Code Detail
The shortcode *4004# is the Zong balance save code. Zong has made saving SIM balances very simple for both prepaid and postpaid clients.
They can just call a code or send a message to lock the sim balance for free. Follow the steps outlined below to accomplish this.
- *4004# is the number to dial.
- Reply “1” if you’re a prepaid user, and “2” if you’re a postpaid subscriber.
- Subscribe to the service by responding with “1.”
- To unsubscribe from the service, reply with “2.”
- The balance saving service will be activated on your number and you will receive an SMS notification. You can also subscribe to and unsubscribe from the service using the second approach.
Zong Balance Save Code Service For Prepaid
This method can only be used to activate the service if you have a prepaid SIM balance. To do so, go to your phone’s write message option and text “sub dsspre” to 6464. The service will be made available.
- For Subscribe: Send “sub dsspre” to 6464
- For Unsubscribe: Send “Unsub dsspre” to 6464
Zong Balance Saver Service For Postpaid
A postpaid SIM is required to use the service. To do so, go to your phone’s write message option and text “Sub dsspos” to 527. The service will be made available.
- To Activation: Send “sub dsspos” to 527
- To Deactivation: Send “unsub dsspos” to 527
We’ve shown how to save the balance on prepaid and postpaid SIM cards, as well as how to use the Zong balance save code. If none of the methods or codes work, call the Zong hotline at 310.