- Chapter 1: Periodic Classification of Elements and Periodicity
- Chapter 2: s-Block Elements
- Chapter 3: Group IIIA and Grounp IVA Elements
- Chapter 4: Group VA and VIA Elements
- Chapter 5: Group VA and VIA Elements
- Chapter 6: Transition Elements
- Chapter 7: Fundamental Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Chapter 8: Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 9: Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 10: Alkyl Halides
- Chapter 11: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12: Aldehydes and Ketones
- Chapter 13: Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 14: Macromolecules
- Chapter 15: Common Chemical Industries in Pakistan
- Chapter 16: Environmental Chemistry
Class 12 Chemistry Notes Punjab All Boards in Punjab
We know that you are searching for 2nd year pdf notes on chemistry. That’s why we uploaded 12th Class Chemistry’s highest quality notes. These biology notes include drills, short questions, questions with MCQs, and complete notes from all seventeen chemistry chapters. These chemical notes can easily be downloaded or viewed online. For downloading, click on the appropriate notes.
12th class Chemistry Notes for enhanced exams preparation can be found among 12th class students. Yes Yes Yes! We claim better training for review. If you question this argument, let us clarify how well these online notes will support you.
At the middle level, the study of science subjects is fully conceptual and conceptual questions are discussed. Nobody knows which examiners sets paper by design or format. Students are therefore often not able to solve problems because they don’t know.
In terms of the implementation of the curriculum guide, we have uploaded the best-quality FSC Part 2 Chemist Notes. Since the format for these notes is high, you can only print them and prepare for examinations. These notes were divided into three sections.
Full chemical notes for class 12 are included in first group. These notes contain extensive notes on every subject in the 2nd year of chemistry in this section. At the end of these notes, we also added solved exercises and key problems.
Well these notes will give you a better understanding into how the paper can be answered, and which format, including short questions and long questions, you will use for both questions. So prepare yourself and use these notes to start your practice.